Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guest Post at Noshing with the Nolands: Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken


Remember in my shrimp and polenta dish when I noted that I hadn't prepared anything blogworthy in a while?

Um, yeah...I lied.

I prepared one dish but had to hold it back because I wrote it for a guest post for my friend, Tara of Noshing with the Nolands, that published today. If you're not familiar with her, I recommend getting to know her. She left a nursing career after twenty years to form a successful gift basket company but started preparing meals at home once her daughter arrived which led to her starting a blog. Please 'Like' her on facebook, follow her on twitter and pinterest.

The Challenge

Sucessfully execute a dish for someone else while leaving a good impression on their readers.

The Source, Ingredients and Method

...can all be found at Noshing with the Nolands.

Successful?

Like I noted in my guest post for Cravings of a Lunatic, I cannot answer the second part of the challenge immediately. From an execution standpoint, I had one issue but you'll have to click on the link to read about it.

Finally, check out Tara's other guest posters:

Aly of Cooking in Stillettos
Jessica of One Sweet Appetite
Peter of Feed Your Soul
Susan of The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Soni of Soni's Food

And a preview of Tara's upcoming guests:

Jennifer of Peanut Butter and Peppers
Laureen of Art and the Kitchen
Nancy of Gotta Get Baked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always welcomed. If you're going to be critical, be constructive. In other words, be nice.