Friday, April 11, 2014

Light Stunt: Kale Salad with Balsamic Vinegar, Almonds and Parmesan plus a #SundaySupper Super Stars Feature

Kale Salad with Balsamic Vinegar, Almonds and Parmesan




Yikes! Has it really almost been two weeks since I gave you my last dish? Time certainly has escaped me but I have some great things planned in the next couple of weeks.

If I can be candid for a moment, I really haven't prepared anything new that's suitable here or I'd prepared dishes that I've already published here such as my rice and chicken dish and my short ribs dinner.

I was able to prepare this kale salad during my time off and thought it would be perfect to note here to hold you over while my other projects materialize. I didn't make many adaptations from it so let me refer you to Elise of Simply Recipes for the recipe.

One of the things in development was a feature with Isabel of Family Foodie and founder of #SundaySupper Movement called Sunday Supper Super Stars where one member is highlighted each Friday and this week is my turn. If you're a long time reader, you'll learn an interesting fact about me that I've yet to discuss with you here. Click on Sunday Supper Movement to view it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always welcomed. If you're going to be critical, be constructive. In other words, be nice.